Linking up for five on friday!
- I’m obsessed with this rubber tree plant I received as a gift for my bridal shower. I’m hoping I can grow it into a big tree and put it in a pot on the floor. I did a little research and I learned that rubber trees are great for purifying the air in your home – I may get another for the bedroom!
- This weekend I’m trying our hair color from esalon.com. You fill out a profile and a colorist custom mixes a color for you. You even upload a photo so they can see your current haircolor. I’m curious as to how well this works – I’ll post an update soon.
- I am loving poached eggs lately and I used this tutorial to figure out how to make it correctly. Really yummy on a bed of sauteed kale.
- Unreal Season 2 starts Monday! I have my DVR set!
- I’m hosting some people for dinner this weekend and making these. So perfect on a hot day!